Pillars of Strength
Guided by the Gospel, the charism of St. John Baptist de La Salle and the Lasallian core values of Faith, Service, and Communion in Mission, De La Salle Canlubang will pursue its vision-mission by building on its four pillars of strength:
- Lasallian Educational Mission
- Be a high impact educational institution that provides targeted services to the marginalized and under-served youth.
- Pursue an environment of meaningful and engaged learning, rigorous academic pursuits, and creative discoveries that is in harmony with one's belief in a loving and caring God.
- Build an academic community that is highly committed, competent, and generous in sharing their God-given gifts especially toward the poor.
- Pursue an integrated science-based curriculum infused with values education at all levels of the educational spectrum.
- Develop a community of scientific inquiry and research that improves the quality of life
- Engage in creative and innovative science and technology activities in the service of life
- Engage the services of professionals in order to enrich the educational experience of learners
- Establish joint ventures with the industry players in the technology corridor of the South towards sustainable educational programs aimed at improving the quality of life
- Collaborate with local industries in research and development so as to benefit the community and society at large.
- Put science and technology to good use in harnessing the full potential of Mother Earth in the design of environmentally-safe and eco-friendly projects
- Draw on the benefits of science and technology in empowering people to be environmentally aware and more sensitive to the fragile ecosystems of the modern times
- Rally the community to [preserve and nurture the environment as God's gift to both the present and future generations